Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Review of One of My Reviews

Sherman Oaks, California

Earlier this year, I wrote a review of Tone Deaf in Bangkok (And Other Places) by Janet Brown for Liberty magazine, a small-circulation libertarian periodical edited out of the University of California, San Diego. The review's not online, unfortunately.

Ms. Brown deputized a friend to track down a copy -- no small feat, since I haven't seen the finished product myself -- and has given a positive review to my positive review. Meta!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Janet Brown said...

Look forward to meeting you when you come back to my neighborhood--please let me know when you are next in Bkk--

10:48 AM  
Blogger Janet Brown said...

If I had an email address for you, I would forward the pdfs Kim sent me--you can leave it safely on the comments field at the tone deaf/things asian blog if you want me to send them your way.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Sigmond Koufax said...

Well done, Peter. Perhaps she could send you a gift of $12,000 as well for your critical work.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home