The End. No, so far as swan songs go, a short set on “The Late, Late Breakfast Show” wasn’t exactly a rooftop concert in central London, but the result was the same. Bjorn takes off his guitar at the end of this clip, and ABBA never again performs in public.
Friday, May 18, 2007
- Name: Paul Karl Lukacs
- Location: Los Angeles
I practice entertainment law, flying between film markets.
- Prestidigitation In Pyongyang, Part 1
- Caveman Politician
- Lauren Terrazzano, 1968-2007
- The Day Someone Tried To Kill Me
- The Korean War Is Now
- Editorial Note on Datelines
- A Sleepy Southern Town
- Technical Difficulties
- Pyongyang: The Graphic Novel
- The Three Obligatory Tourist Photos