Sunday, April 01, 2007

Still Alive, Just Bored

Jakarta, Indonesia

My lawyer in Kansas City requested that I post something every 72
hours, so he knows I'm not lying naked in a ditch somewhere (without
my consent, that is). I'm in Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia,
waiting to receive a clearance to enter the city-state of Singapore.

While Jakarta is not the most boring place on earth -- that would be
Brunei -- time is hanging heavy as I wait for my papers to come
through. Expect lots of book reviews when I have real access to
Blogger again.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're alive. Did you call me at work? Where were you? I'd e-mail, but don't know your address. And I'd leave you mine, but don't want everybody to have it. Stay alive, please.

-- Meredith

4:09 AM  
Blogger Paul Karl Lukacs said...

paul dot karl dot lukacs at gmail dot com

and thank you for posting miss h

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home