Friday, September 08, 2006

I Want My MTV Asia

Deposed Viacom executive Tom Freston announced that he's taking a break from the high-pressure Hollywood life to travel through Asia. "I intend to take a prolonged trip to Asia and get back to my roots, to clear my head," Freston told the L.A. Times.

Wonder where he got that idea?

One more person and it's a trend.

"Opportunity Already Knocks," by Charles Duhigg, L.A. Times, Sept. 7, 2006 (http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-fi-freston7sep07,1,1815828.story?page=1&ctrack=1&cset=true&coll=la-headlines-entnews).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Steve said...

Hey Paul,

With the Friday I'm having, I may be next...

Steve

1:47 AM  
Blogger Paul Karl Lukacs said...

Heavy hangs the head that wears the crown and wields the pacifier.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home